Friday, 19 February 2016

How to be Single Film Review

I chose the the film "How To Be Single" because I just watched it last week and had some thoughts on it. The review I chose was "The Flick Filosopher (MarryAnn Johanso)" you can find this review at http://www.mrqe.com/external_review?review=365544520. I selected this film review because yeah they did make some pretty clear points on the movie but they didn't mention one good thing about the movie and it made me mad because they just thought about the negative things. I also looked at this persons reviews on other movies and they didn't seem to have anything good to say about a lot of movies.

I thought the movie was hilarious and a good movie for the single ladies to watch on Valentines day to have a good laugh and smile on Valentines day.  In this review they mention that there is no proper way to be single and this isn't a good movie to follow on how to be single. But like really do you think that people actually watch the movie for tips on how to be single? No. It was made for comedy to make people laugh. This review is sucking every bit of fun out of the movie. It's obviously unrealistic and if a person actually thought you should take these tips from a comedy movie then they are crazy.

I find most reviewers bring out the worst in movies. I think they do this because they are jealous or think their opinion is everything. There is many good things about "How to be Single" like I said the humour is good. Also it makes a good point on being single. You don't gotta be hung up on your ex or wanting to be in a relationship. The single life is just as good, sometimes even better and this movie shows that. This reviewer states that it was a crappy movie to put out on Valentines day but honestly I think it was a great idea because a lot more people would go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment