The best thing to do on a hot sunny day is to go out for a nice cold yummy ice cream. Ice cream is delicious and everyone loves it. Choosing a kind of ice cream to get is sometimes very difficult because all the flavours are so yummy. So I am going to help make your decision so much easier. Here is a list of 5 tasty ice cream flavours that you should consider the next time you go for ice cream.
NUMBER 5- Cookies and Cream: One of my favourite kinds of ice cream is cookies and cream. This flavour just tastes like a big oreo cookie made into ice cream soothing down your throat. If you love oreo’s I suggest you try this ice cream flavour out immediately! A lot of my friends love cookies and cream ice cream too and so does my family, it is a pretty popular flavour! You can probably purchase this flavour at any ice cream bar but I know that you can get it for sure at Trio PIzza and you can get a tub of it at Value Foods.
NUMBER 4- Grizzly Tracks: Grizzly Tracks is a very popular flavour of ice cream. I like grizzly tracks but not as much as other people because it has chocolate in it and I hate chocolate. But if you really like chocolate I highly recommend it! My mom gets grizzly tracks every time we get ice cream she says it is the best flavour in the world! You can probably purchase this flavour at any ice cream bar but I know you can get it at Trio Pizza for sure and you should taste it sometime!
NUMBER 3- Creamsicle Swirl: Creamsicle Swirl is absolutely the most wonderful ice cream ever! It isn’t my favourite but definitely one of them! It just tastes like a yummy creamsicle melting down your throat! If you love creamsicles, this flavour is the way to go! I remember when it first came out to the ice cream store by my house they told me I was the first to try it. It was awesome I told all my friends about it and they tried it and loved it too! I am not really sure where you can purchase this flavour anymore because they never have it at Trio Pizza anymore but you can sometimes get a tub of it at Value Foods.
NUMBER 2- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: I have one thing to say, if you love chocolate chip cookies this flavour is one you will love especially if you love cookie dough like I do! This flavour tastes like a gigantic cookie jumping down your throat! My friend Amber and I love it we get it everytime it is available. You can likely get this flavour at any ice cream store because it is quite popular but I know you can get it for sure at Trio Pizza.
NUMBER 1- Cotton Candy: Finally we made it to the number 1 best ice cream flavour out there!! Cotton Candy! What human being doesn’t love cotton candy? It is the best tasting thing out there. Ice cream and cotton candy combined is even better. All my friends are in love with this flavour, it is delicious. When I go out for ice cream it is my number 1 pick! The first thing I ask is if they have cotton candy. It tastes like yummy fluffy cotton candy going down your throat filling your throat with amazing taste! You can get this yummy flavour at almost any ice cream store! I always get mine at Trio Pizza. If you have not tried this flavour before, drop what you are doing and go get yourself some cotton candy ice cream!
No comments:
Post a Comment