Thursday, 26 May 2016

The Trade Off

If I could trade places with any character from a fiction (literature or film) I would choose Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl. Reasons why I would choose to trade places with Blair would be because I love the show Gossip Girl and Blair is my favourite character but also because she seems to live such an awesome life. I would love to live her life for a day because she is very smart, has the best wardrobe ever and has the best maid ever Dorota. Also Blair is so pretty and plus she is rich, she basically gets whatever she wants.

Blair Waldorf is the most glamourous girls out there. She has the best style of clothing considering her mother owns a fashion line. Blair has the biggest wardrobe ever with the most fabulous clothes, I would love to have her closet even just for a day, I would wear every outfit in it. She is filthy rich she could go out and buy literally whatever she wanted, she buys stuff in a day that I would take years to save up for. I wish I could get whatever I wanted and have a maid to do everything for me like Blair does.

Dorota is Blair’s maid and basically best friend other than Serena. Dorota is my second favourite character she is hilarious and always knows what to say. She won’t let Blair push her around either. Dorota has the best personality she is super nice and funny but when you make her mad watch out because she can get scary. She is not like no regular maid she is pretty much family to Blair, She gives the best life lessons. Dorota often has to give Blair advice on boys especially Chuck Bass.

Chuck Bass is my favourite male character in Gossip Girl he is very handsome and just as popular as blair. He doesn’t have the best personality but always seems to know what to say. He is a strong and independent man who goes through a lot. I would like to be Blair Waldorf just to spend one day with Chuck Bass.

I would love to live the wonderful life of Blair Waldorf for at least a day for the reasons I have stated. She honestly lives the most glamorous and fantastic life ever I would die to trade places with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment