Cathy’s Crazy Adventure
On a nice warm afternoon Cathy the caterpillar got a phone call from her friend Chloe the caterpillar. Chloe said “Hey Cathy! Want to meet me at the giant Tricky Oak tree to play with the other caterpillars?” Cathy shouted with excitement “Of course Chloe! I will see you there soon!”
Suddenly as Cathy was squirming down the path to meet up with her friends she could hear THUMP THUMP THUMP!! A human was coming behind her running. “Oh no!” Cathy roared I am going to get trampled by this human!
Next thing you know Brittany the butterfly came dashing in and picked up Cathy and flew away with her. Cathy cried “Thanks so much Brittany that human almost killed me!” Brittany said “No trouble Cathy just make sure you travel more carefully next time!”
After Brittany dropped Cathy off at the tree Cathy told her friends what had happened.
“I can’t wait to become a butterfly so I can fly” said Cathy to her friends. Her friends agreed they hated being caterpillars they think it is too scary and dangerous.
After that, Cathy, Chloe and their friends traveled and played in the tree. They were laughing and having a wonderful time!
Cathy made it back home without seeing any humans along the way. Once she got home she said “phew that was a scary but exciting day I am so tired!” and she peacefully went to bed.
The End
No comments:
Post a Comment