Tuesday, 26 April 2016

Time Capsule

If our community decided to store a Time Capsule that would be open 100 years from now, 5 items I would like to put in it would be:
  1. The latest iPhone
  2. Pictures of our school
  3. A picture of myself
  4. The latest vehicle
  5. The latest style of clothing


The latest iPhone:
I think the first item I would put in the time capsule would be the latest iPhone so people in the future can see what technology was like in our day. The latest iPhone today is the iPhone SE. In my opinion obviously technology is going to upgrade in the future especially in 100 years from now. Technology in 100 years will be totally different then it is now and people in the future would probably be amazed to see how much technology has changed. I would also leave a phone charger with the phone so maybe someone could charge it up and learn how to use it and they could keep it.


Pictures of our School:
I think that the second item, I would put in would be pictures of our school. I think I’d include this because eventually in the future there will be a different school around here or our school will keep renovating over the years. I think that people in the future would like to see what school was like for us and see how much school has advanced since our day.


A picture of myself:
The third item I would include would be a picture of myself because I would want people to know what I looked like and maybe how people looked around here. Such as  how they dressed and did their hair and make-up. I would also want people to know a little about myself too. In my picture of myself I would include a vision of my house in the background and a few of our everyday items.


The latest Vehicle:
My fourth item I would put in would be pictures of the latest vehicle of 2016. I would put this in the time capsule because new vehicles are being invented everyday. I can only imagine what kind of cars they will have in 100 years from now. I think people in the future would be interested to see what vehicles were like in our day. We think we have some pretty high-tech vehicles right now considering the latest car that has wifi in it. But people in the future 100 years from now will probably think that vehicles in our day were nothing compared to theirs.


The latest style of clothing:
The last item I would like to include would be one of the latest pieces of clothing in 2016. This item would be very interesting for people in the future especially girls because fashion is would of girls’ favourite things. The style of clothing would be so much different in 100 years. Thinking back to just few years ago I realized how much the style of clothing has changed. I would probably leave a womens t-shirt of mine and maybe someone in the future who is my size could fit into it and try to bring back our style of fashion.

Dear people of the future,

My name is Jaime. I am 15 years old and you will receive my letter in about 100 years and I will be 115 and most likely be dead.  I live in  the village of Blackville along with my awesome family. I have two brothers my older one being Jansen and my youngest one being Jaden. I also have two wonderful parents who make my life complete, my mother Diana and my father Scott. My favourite thing to do is play sports and hangout with my friends who live around my community. In this letter I am writing to you I would like to inform you on things happening today in our community as of 2016.


Recently in our generation, on  April 21st 2016 the Queen Elizabeth of England turned 90 years old. Many people celebrated and it was a great mark in history. Something else that has recently occurred would be how Isis attacked Europe. It was quite scary considering it happened pretty close to us. In good news, I think the future generations would find it important to know how in demand the children of the of past generations were. The intelligence of our decade skyrocketed once more children were interested in technology and their future lifestyles. Though the technology and knowledge must have increased within the hundred years I still find it important to capture how the children of our decade were so informed with knowledge. I believe what is happening in the world today will be greatly marked in history in the future. The future generations that gain information on today's society will learn that there were not only positive influences on our world. There were explosions, bombs, and also many new drugs were introduced causing drug addiction and causes of drug overdose.


Our generation made many memories and had many historical events. I wish that I could eventually know what life will be like in 100 years from now. I would love to see you guys open our time capsule and listen to your thoughts and opinions on what the life I live today is like.


Sincerely,
           Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment