The main characteristic of making a how-to article is selecting your topic and title. You want to be able to catch your readers attention. You also have to make sure you are clear and specific when telling how to do what you're doing. Also you should include pictures to add more detail and for the reader to understand more of what you are doing. This article on how to make cupcakes was very eye catching and seemed easy to understand and make. This article was very clear on each step you had to do and explained each step very well. This article added a couple pictures and some videos to show you what to do which made the procedure more clear and easier to do. I found that this how-to article was very strong and clear, was not weak at all. If I were to make these cupcakes I am sure I could accomplish it because the procedure is easy to follow.
Here is a link to the article in case you are baking cupcakes sometime soon: http://dish.allrecipes.com/how-to-make-cupcakes/
If I were to rate this article out of 20, I would give it a 20/20 because it is very specific and easy to follow.
Something I would like to add to the rubric would be if the article includes pictures used to help explain whats happening in the how to article.
No comments:
Post a Comment